Friday, October 08, 2010

surrounded then

"i always tell the girls:
never take it seriously. if you never take it seriously, you'll never get hurt.
if you never get hurt, you'll always have fun.
and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store ..and busy your friends
"

-Penny Lane/Lady Goodman,Almost Famous, 00:31:31-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay, i like being on my own.
relationships are messy, and people's feelings get hurt.
who needs it? we're young.
we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
might as well have fun while we can and ..save the serious stuff for later.
"

-Summer, 500 Days Of Summer, 00:19:50-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Him: Jade
Her: Alexander
Him: Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
Her: I sure do, you came jumping out after me.
Him: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I 
rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Her: Yes I do.
Him: Well there's something I never told you about that night.
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you til just now.


-Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zero, Home, Lyrics-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that I cried for days
But now that seems light years away
And I'm never going back
To who I was
Cause I don't blame you anymore
That's too much pain to store
It left me half dead
Inside my head
And boy, looking back I see
I'm not the girl I used to be
When I lost my mind
It saved my life 



-Mozella, Light Years Away, Lyrics-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then one day you'll go away, but I will too
But until then, oh my darling friend, well I will hold
Yes I will hold, yes I will hold
Yes I will hold on to you
You can move me if you want to
You can move a mountain, you can move a mountain
You can move me if you want to
You can move everything, you can move everything



-Ingrid Michaelson, Mountain and The Sea, Lyrics-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe in anything but myself
But then you opened up a door, you opened up a door
Now I start to believe in something else

But how do I know if I'll make it through?
How do I know? Where's the proof in you?


And so it goes, this soldier knows
The battle with the heart isn't easily won
But it can be won


I sit in the back of a bus watching the world grow old
Watching the world go by all by myself
I took a faith full leap and packed up all my things and
All my love and gave it to somebody else


But how do I know if I'll make it through?
How do I know? Where's the proof in you?


-Ingrid Michaelson, Soldier, Lyrics-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Que tu m'aimais encore,
C'est quelqu'un qui m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore.
Serais ce possible alors ?

On me dit que le destin se moque bien de nous
Qu'il ne nous donne rien et qu'il nous promet tout
Parais qu'le bonheur est à portée de main,
Alors on tend la main et on se retrouve fou
Pourtant quelqu'un m'a dit ...

Mais qui est ce qui m'a dit que toujours tu m'aimais?
Je ne me souviens plus c'était tard dans la nuit,
J'entend encore la voix, mais je ne vois plus les traits
"Il vous aime, c'est secret, lui dites pas que j'vous l'ai dit"
Tu vois quelqu'un m'a dit...

Que tu m'aimais encore, me l'a t'on vraiment dit...
Que tu m'aimais encore, serais ce possible alors ?


Who do you still love,
This is someone that've told me that you still love me.
Is it possible then?

Someone told me that the destiny is scoffing at us
dont't give us anything and that promise us everything
Appear that the happiness is only for the reach hands
Then they tighten the hand and find themselves crazy
But someone have told me...

But who can tell me that today you are loving me?
I don't remember more it was late in the night,
I'm still hearing the voice, but I don't see anymore the ?points?
"He loves you, it's a secret, don't tell him that I tell you"
You see, someone told me...



-Carla Bruni, Quelqu'un M'a Dit, Lyrics-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



tidak keluar kosan selama lebih dari 24 jam. tidak turun dari tempat tidur selama lebih dari 24 jam kecuali untuk pipis. apa yang saya lakukan?
mendengar lagu-lagu baru, nonton film-film bagus hasil mendownload dan dikasih temen. setelah nonton lalu mendownload soundtrack dari film-film tersebut. selain itu, tengkurap di depan pc sambil ber-internet. bila mulai bosan, saya membaca novel sambil terus mendengar lagu-lagu pilihan yang diulang terus-menerus.








by Mariska Sheila Kellani on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 at 1:17am

No comments: