Monday, May 21, 2012

rare super couple

i just watched Adjustment Bureau, a bit late maybe, but i had my mind blown. makes me think. at first i thought the movie was about politician story or other serious matter, but apparently it wasn't.

makes me think, there are super couples in this world, scattered around the world, a very rare couple that no matter what they have to be together. no matter what, they'll find their way to each other again and again. by accident or just by chance.

you wish you were those couple, maybe now you start to thinking that maybe you were, but sorry, you're not. no.
oh, but you're single, and you're thinking that maybe you'll bump into someone and then you'll become one of the chosen couple. i'm sorry again, but no, it won't happen to you.
neither of you.
why?
because i'm writing this.
because i'm single, and i'm writing this, and i, too, really wish i could be that super rare couple. to meet someone who'll crazily in love with me, he'll fight destiny and find me and win me back.
maybe the younger me would believe it. maybe now i'm too old too dull for hoping something like that.
and why you can't be those couple too? because i say so.
because i'm the envy.
because being happy is a bit hard for me.
no, i won't let anybody be happy if i still this miserable.

anyways.
the adjustment bureau is one of the movie that makes me wondering, makes my mind blown.
it was based on a short story, i thought it would be based from a novel.
good. very good.

fate, destiny, free will and stubbornness.

..mehh, i don't even think that i have the last two of it :)) *lol

No comments: