Monday, September 24, 2012

i feel divine

home and comfort zone is whenever i put on my earphones and turn on my music playlist.

home and comfort zone is whenever i look at my surroundings and the people inside it and i smiled because i felt that's the time and place where i truly belong.

my home and my comfort zone will always change, but the feeling is always be the same comfortable and loving. when i see the people i care about is around me, within my reach and all laughing and smiling with sincerity, that's when i feel home.

my comfort zone is whenever i feel carefree, when i am able to do anything without worrying the consequences of hurting somebody. when i can do anything with no worries about the future i'm making.

i feel divine whenever i captured a moment, smiled silently saving all the details to my treasure chest that i fill only with memories that i knew will only happened once in my lifespan.



trust me,
it's paradise.

this is where the hungry come to feed.
for mine is a generation that circles the globe
in search of something we haven't tried before.
so, never refused an invitation.
never resist the unfamiliar.
never fail to be polite.
and, never outstay your welcome.

just keep your mind open,
and suck the experience.
and if it hurts,
you know what?
it's probably worth it.

you hope, and you dream.
but you never believe
that something is going to happen for you
not like it does in the movies.
and when it actually does,
you expect it to feel different.
more visirale,
more real.

i was waiting for it to hit me.

i still believe in paradise.
but now at least i know,
it's not some place you can look for.
'cause it's not where you go,
it's how you feel for a moment in your life.

and if you find that moment,
it lasts forever.


Orbital and Angelo Badalamenti 
(from the movie The Beach)

No comments: